Our 2023 season has started!
Varsity Head Coach Brian Niven is a former BHS lacrosse athlete who went on to play Division 1 Lacrosse with a successful career at Virginia Military Institute.
Coach Niven and his coaching staff look forward to building upon the success of the past on the field, bringing out the best in our student athletes and focusing on all that remains to be accomplished this Spring!
Varsity > Daniela Weiszhar
JV > Alexis Wormley
Frosh/Soph > Anna Bleeers
Have any questions? Please direct them to your team parent.
• Updated sports physical * (Physicals are good for 13 months. Physicals cannot expire during our lax season)
• Participation Survey *
* needs to be completed prior to tryouts
• District 220 Athletic Transportation Waiver *
* MANDATORY - waiver needs to be completed(download, print, signed by parent) and brought to 2/26 Equipment Distribution Day
• Athletic lock from BHS Athletic Dept (good for 4 years & all sports)
• Registration 2024 lacrosse Season (Though SportEngine & gives access to communications)
- Lacrosse sticks (2 sticks per player)
- Helmet & Chest Pad provided by BHS (In-Season )
- Elbow Pads
- Mouth Guards (2)
- Gloves (funded by boosters for all first-year players )
Barrington High School
Boys Lacrosse Booster Cub
616 W. Main Street
Barrington, IL 60010