Please see information & steps below to make sure you are properly registered for Tryouts!
1) If you are not registered through the BHS Lacrosse Booster Club for the tryouts, please register here
[It is important that parents/players register as soon as possible as this is the only way you receive all future communications from Coaches, Team Managers, and the Booster Board. ]
2) Players must have a completed BHS Student Athletic Participation Form onfile with the school. Log into Infinite Campus (https://www.barrington220.org), go to the student portal and look for the link in your inbox. The link will be highlighted with a red !. Once you have completed the form, your choices will appear on your Info BHS tab on left side of portal. (If you do not have the red !, then your student is probably registered already from prior years).
3) Players must also must have a completed sports physical tab on file prior to tryouts, please check the Health Tab on the Portal to make sure your physical is up to date. (Sports Physicals are good for 13 months). You can bring a copy of the updated physical to the Athletic Director's office or fax to 847-381-2978.
4) ALL Players who are trying out MUST have a waiver on file at Canlan prior to Tryouts. Click here to complete the online waiver.
5) Transportation -- Players/Parents are responsible for their own transportation to Tryouts at Canlan Sportsplex and then to BHS after Tryouts. (Carpooling is encouraged!).
6) Players will need locks for the athletic lockers to store their gear during the season. If you do not have, they can be purchased for $10 (Cash) in the Athletic Director's office.
[Please email Coach Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.]
9:00 am - 10:00 am Seniors and Juniors
10:00 am - 11:00 am Soph & Freshman
ALL PLAYERS: Try out equipment pickup at BHS.
Location - Team Meeting Room in the Main Gym Hallway.
Week of Mon 2/25 -Fri 3/1
|Season/Tryouts Begin All Levels|
Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday
6:15am - 8:00 am
Canlan Sportsplex Lake Barrington
Lake Barrington IL 60010
|(Players should be suited up and ready to play by 6:15 am.)|
|Friday 3/1||Final Team Rosters Announced|
|First Day of Team Practice (plus Uniform Pickup, Team Photos)|
Tues 3/5 , 7:00 PM
|Mandatory Code Night at BHS (both Parents & Players should attend).|